I have been offered a copy of Nathaniel Philbrick’s new book, Bunker Hill: A City, A Siege, A Revolution, for a giveaway on USHistoryFiles. First about the book:
It is open to U.S. Residents only.
To enter do any of the following:
1. Follow USHistoryFiles on Twitter and tweet “@USHistoryFiles #book #giveaway”. And add a link to this post. – OR –
2. Share this post via, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc… MAKE SURE you post in the comments section below that you shared this post. – OR –
3. Sign-up to follow USHistoryFiles via email AND leave a comment on the bottom of this post.
The fine print:
1. There are 3 ways to enter (see above). Each individual is allowed only one entry (you do not get 2 entries for sharing via Twitter AND Facebook – I’d like the exposure, but I don’t want you to annoy your friends/followers). <grin>
2. You must have a valid US mailing address to receive Bunker Hill: A City, A Siege, A Revolution.
3. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM (Eastern Daylight Time) on April 21, 2013.